Tuesday 26 May 2009



Didn't have any food in the house so I hit up Camberwell KFC for dinner just now. But then I remembered they give you your chicken in paper bags now not boxes, plus the bro who served me failed to put any salt sachets, napkins or lemon fresh wipes in with my order! So I had to put up with unsalted chips, and greezy hands. No fork for my coleslaw either. The chicken was ok but the meat was a bit dark, you know? Usually I don't mind that but compounded by the shabby level of service/presentation I should really have opted for Morley's across the road. Their chips are also much crispier than KFC's...
If you ever find yourself in Camberwell Church Street, trust me don't be put off by the price difference and choose Morley's each and every.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm sure i've had debates with people about this before (jp on facebook i think), but is morley's a purely south london thing?

the one by tooting bec station used to be far superior to any of the non-branded chicken places around there.

+one said...

yeh Morley's is exclusive to the S postcodes.

Norwood has a MMM Fried Chicken and an MM Fried Chicken, both hardcore morley's knock-offs.

Elijah said...

kfc is dirty man. I hate it. With all my heart I hope they go down like Woolies

Alex Bok Bok said...

dont say that!!!!
i'd be devastated

Chu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.